• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I wish! It gets more insane every week, with truly insane proposals sitting in the state legislature right now! As soon as my wife can retire, we're out!
When your wife retires, consider moving to Michigan. It has great lakes ("unsalted and shark free") and winters can be fun (sometimes and sort of) and laws here make a certain amount of sense. :)

CdwJava

When your wife retires, consider moving to Michigan. It has great lakes ("unsalted and shark free") and winters can be fun (sometimes and sort of) and laws here make a certain amount of sense. :)
Still mulling our options. Since the kids will be spread out, just about everywhere is on the table. Michigan is on MY list, but my wife's question is, "Why?" :)

quincy

Still mulling our options. Since the kids will be spread out, just about everywhere is on the table. Michigan is on MY list, but my wife's question is, "Why?" :)
Hahaha. I have to admit, I have sometimes asked myself that same question. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">