• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My brother was convicted of a drug crime(marijuana to be exact) about six years ago. He served one year in prison and then was released on five years parole. After the parole he was ordered to do five years probation to which as of today he has four years left. I was wondering if there was any way that the rest of his parole could be erased or at least reduced. He has never been in trouble since his release from prison and to have this hanging over his head another four years is bothersome. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential