• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proof of employment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

And maybe it isn't. And maybe they're not.

But if you think they are, "Captain", please do feel free to provide your legal support for the position. You'll pardon me if I don't hold my breath waiting for you to do so.
I said maybe .. there has been many changes in this area recently .. so I brought up this possibility, no one else did. I have read several articles on line noting this but nothing "legal"; hence I have nothing to post.

I don't think I'll review this thread further .. kinda boring subject matter. I have Romulans to worry about.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
In other words, having been told to put your money where your mouth is, you're getting out because you can't.

Your problem is that you think everyone else is guessing since that's what you're doing. It never occurs to you that some of us only post when we know what we're talking about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">