• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proper Process for Discovery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

troutette

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I have strong reason to believe that my ex is witholding income from his financial affidavit. When I initially filed suit, I also served him with interrogatories (mostly about financial issues)

I have since found out that he has been breaking our final judgment by taking my daughter to places he is ordered not to.

My question is can I now legally request him to answer more questions, even though I already sent initial interrogatories? I heard something about possibly providing strictly yes or no questions for him to answer. If I can, do I request through his attorney or do I need to offically file something.

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I have strong reason to believe that my ex is witholding income from his financial affidavit. When I initially filed suit, I also served him with interrogatories (mostly about financial issues)

I have since found out that he has been breaking our final judgment by taking my daughter to places he is ordered not to.

My question is can I now legally request him to answer more questions, even though I already sent initial interrogatories? I heard something about possibly providing strictly yes or no questions for him to answer. If I can, do I request through his attorney or do I need to offically file something.
I will offer the same advice as on the other site- you need to hire an attorney. You are fighting a losing battle due to your attitudes, and maybe with an attorney you MIGHT be able to keep yourself out of trouble.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">