• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

prostitution arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MipHelp

a friend of mine was recently arrested for supposedly being a prostitute. she was waiting for the bus when some guy pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride home, she said yes and got in the car. the man turned out to be an undercover police man who then arrested her for prostitution. the worst part about it is that the police man put some meth in my pocket when i got in the car. so she was arrested and then framed for having meth on her to!!! yeah i know its really stupid!! what can i do to get out of these tickets. i mean, she didnt do anything wrong right? all she did was get into the car for a ride home and then got framed for being a prostitute and then having meth! it sucks really bad and i'm really scared and dont have enough money to get a loyer. thanks for the help.

ENASNI

Bogus poster, Don't waste your time people.

You should look at the other posts if this one made you shake your head. :eek:

Litigation!

MipHelp said:
a friend of mine was recently arrested for supposedly being a prostitute. she was waiting for the bus when some guy pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride home, she said yes and got in the car. the man turned out to be an undercover police man who then arrested her for prostitution. the worst part about it is that the police man put some meth in my pocket when i got in the car. so she was arrested and then framed for having meth on her to!!! yeah i know its really stupid!! what can i do to get out of these tickets. i mean, she didnt do anything wrong right? all she did was get into the car for a ride home and then got framed for being a prostitute and then having meth! it sucks really bad and i'm really scared and dont have enough money to get a loyer. thanks for the help.

My response:

Nice story. But, that's all it is - - a story. Good try, though!

By the way, why are YOU "scared and dont have enough money to get a loyer."? Could this story actually be about you?

IAAL

seniorjudge

MipHelp said:
a friend of mine was recently arrested for supposedly being a prostitute.

This is your lucky day...supposedly being a prostitute is NOT against the law!

MipHelp said:
the worst part about it is that the police man put some meth in my pocket when i got in the car.
When you got in the car? Where you there when this happened. How did the cop but meth in YOUR pockets?

bucs1055

MipHelp said:
You do realize that people are on this site looking for legitimate help and all people like you do is wast the time of the members that are willing to be on here helping people, Ridiculous!

seniorjudge

bucs1055 said:
You do realize that people are on this site looking for legitimate help and all people like you do is wast the time of the members that are willing to be on here helping people, Ridiculous!
We have sent Uncle Vito over to 'splain this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">