• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about family counselor and family court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

double

Then why do you think that the counselor will call you crazy? Why are you believing his attorney?
I don't see any reason to believe his attorney now.
I have learned.
But it doesn't mean I am not scared of him and my ex.

What if I go to court and lose my daughter and made to look really bad. I just don't know.

Just Blue

I don't see any reason to believe his attorney now.
I have learned.
But it doesn't mean I am not scared of him and my ex.

What if I go to court and lose my daughter and made to look really bad. I just don't know.
I still don't understand why you, based on a single comment, would look "crazy". What was the comment??:confused:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Your daughter is 16. If you do nothing? You've already lost her. Time for you to pull on your big girl pants and be a grown-up. The time for being a scared little girl is far over.

And, I'm sorry.... but it is not rocket science that spewing stuff about the other parent is not a good thing to do.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Yes, this is our daughter.
I would really like a relationship with my daughter and all I get is texting. In order to see her I would have to go to court according to his lawyer.
Our daughter was seen with the counselor before I signed saying she could live with her dad.
We saw the counselor together because her brother who is over 18 was causing issues for our relationship plus her dad was not helping the situation and was very unkind verbally to me.
The counseling was not court ordered.
So this is your daughter's counselor. Hence daughter can waive confidentiality as she was the patient.

Doreen

If this issue simply boils down to a need for court ordered visitation, then by all means go to court and GET IT. Ask for a standard visitation order. If you retain a good attorney, it will almost certainly be much easier, quicker, and far less hassle than on your own.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">