• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about filing a motion pro se...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wikiricki

NJ

I am filing a motion pro se and I have four separate modification requests which I'd like decided. There have been two significant changes in my circumstances since the original order. I also have a request for an order to enforce a ruling which has not been fulfilled by the opposing party but has nothing to do with child support. Do I have to file a different report for each request or can I list them all together on one motion? These would be considered summary judgement correct?

Also does anyone have any links to a site where I can see a sample motion so that I am sure I use the proper language and format?

wikiricki

Wow, why so rude for asking a question like everyone else does in a HELP FORUM? Do you think I didn't google and search the NJ court website before I came here?

I have the forms thank you. But I asked about if I had to fill out four different forms for four different motions or if I could enter them all on one form. I am very sorry that you had to go through all of that trouble. I obviously couldn't find the answer after searching online. Why is there even a forum for questions when google exists? Everyone else here is permitted to ask questions that they can search for but I can't?

Last edited by a moderator:

tranquility

RUDE? When a person reasonably gives you what you asked for, how is that rude?

Oh, yes, the "sigh". When we hear questions that require no more than a moment on modern search engines, it does get a little old sometimes. Unless you mean that you wanted the actual language for your motion. For that, you need an attorney or knowledge equal to one in the area you are dealing with and knowledge of all the facts.

There is not a big book of secret forms where any particular need is found. You have to write motions yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">