• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Racist Cops

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? New York

So I've posted in three different forums the same problem because there are different parts to this story. Essentially, I got a summons for trespassing (which I think is unfair but that's a whole other story). Five officers basically did a "raid" at the train station, lol, and went searching for people sitting that didn't have tickets.

One older white woman complained that she just hadn't bought a ticket yet and was just sitting there (same thing as me). One of the officers told her she can leave for some reason but she had to come back. Another white guy at the other end of the room mentioned he didn't have his either and he got off.

Left are 3 black guys, me included and one hispanic guy. So I asked the cop,, what about the other two people and he tells me they escaped and that he told them to come back and there's nothing that can be done about it. I mean I know nothing can really come of posting this on here, but I'm just curious. There are cameras in the station.

quincy

So. . . . I think maybe you should have put all of your posts together, because this one alone doesn't make any sense......and you didn't ask a question, so it makes it hard to answer. Were you trespassing???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">