• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

recieving money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hazman03

What is the name of your state? Arizona
i am inbetween three relatives that are not working in the state of arizona. i recieve sums of money that may sometimes amount to about $5000 a week. is this legal. the money is used for rent school fees and other personal things. i have heard that this is illegal and that i may be investigated is this true. what are the procedures in future if this continues that i can take.

HomeGuru

hazman03 said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona
i am inbetween three relatives that are not working in the state of arizona. i recieve sums of money that may sometimes amount to about $5000 a week. is this legal. the money is used for rent school fees and other personal things. i have heard that this is illegal and that i may be investigated is this true. what are the procedures in future if this continues that i can take.
**A: what the heck are you taking about?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">