• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

record advice please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



please can you tel me if that a frind of myen ho have a measdmener charge and the sentence was les than a year propation can i apply for immigration status since i,m not a citezin and i have ben in the usa for more than 10 years and i have ben marrid to american citezin but i never finesh my paper work and my wife left after 3 month of a marriege since then i have no contact with here since 1991 tel now..??

thank you for your help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential