• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Referred to as a Paramour by an attorney?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Thanks to Grandma and to Angel...that helps clear things up.

And to Las365, putting the children first requires follow through on every aspect of this case. If they are trying to imply something that might paint a negative thought in a child’s mind, then it needs to be addressed. You might want to spend a bit of that negative energy on some self help.

Just sayin..
Just saying YOU have no clue what you are talking about. YOU are a paramour. There is no positive or negative to the word. It just is. YOU are living with the parent of the child or engaged in intimate relations. Doesn't matter when it started. What matters is that impacts the child and how the child is impacted is what matters -- not what they are calling you. Grow up and get over it. Because if you can't deal with the term you are TOAST on the witness stand.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Thanks to Grandma and to Angel...that helps clear things up.

And to Las365, putting the children first requires follow through on every aspect of this case. If they are trying to imply something that might paint a negative thought in a child’s mind, then it needs to be addressed. You might want to spend a bit of that negative energy on some self help.

Just sayin..
Well, what would YOU like them to call you? Mommy's Boy Toy? The Cabana Boy? Mom's Stud? Frankly - the kid shouldn't be privy to ANY of the legal proceedings. So what they call you really makes no difference. In fact, your opinion makes no difference. Wanna guess why?

funejack

Because you are an attorney?

Thanks to those who responded in a polite manor...

To the rest, I wont see any further responses.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

No, funnyboy. But you obviously didn't read the sticky. Your opinion is moot because you are nothing wrt the child. Nothing more than a stranger, legally. So no one really cares what you think, Monsieur Paramour.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Yep I am.

Everyone who responded while in their home, and whose HOME is polite, please raise your hands! After all a manor is a type of house. I was not aware that homes/houses could be polite. But I may need to work on that. The third floor of my home gets a little cranky at times.

What a shame because the ones you consider rude are the ones who usually are correct. But at least the feel good responses make you feel all warm inside. Too bad they can get your butt kicked in court.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Uhhhh, how are YOU going to control whether there will be any more responses? They can respond all they want, nice or naughty. You shouldn't instigate the not so nice responses.....
Pssst. There is an ignore feature that could be utilized.

Bloopy

Well, what would YOU like them to call you? Mommy's Boy Toy? The Cabana Boy? Mom's Stud? Frankly - the kid shouldn't be privy to ANY of the legal proceedings. So what they call you really makes no difference. In fact, your opinion makes no difference. Wanna guess why?
Hee hee. Those would be lovely in a court document.

These are also useful suggestions for everyone who want's a special name, rather than "John" or "Ms. Judy," for their companion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">