• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Registering a Business Name in 52 States

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

An important question since how the OP organizes in the U.S. should take into account how this business will be regarded in his/her home country. For example, tax considerations in the home country may influence the choice of entity he or she wishes to use.
Exactly. That is why the question was asked and why he is being encouraged to discuss his business plans with a professional in his area. ;)

quincy

I actually live in Barbados, but my cousin lives in the US.
Thank you for answering my question.

Barbados is a beautiful place.

It is nice that you have a cousin in the U.S. You might find that helpful when setting up your business.

Good luck.

And if you have any additional questions, you can just add them to this thread. Thanks. :)

Tredepth

Thank you for answering my question.

Barbados is a beautiful place.

It is nice that you have a cousin in the U.S. You might find that helpful when setting up your business.

Good luck.

And if you have any additional questions, you can just add them to this thread. Thanks. :)
Yes I will Thanks and I'm sorry for creating multiple threads. I just thought that everytime a question needed to be asked I needed to hit the ASK A QUESTION button. My apologies

quincy

Yes I will Thanks and I'm sorry for creating multiple threads. I just thought that everytime a question needed to be asked I needed to hit the ASK A QUESTION button. My apologies
There is no need to apologize.

The only way someone knows on this site that we prefer all related questions are kept to a single thread is to start more than one thread. Then we tell them we prefer all questions are kept to a single thread. :)

Good luck.

Last edited:

quincy

Tredepth, here is a link to FreeAdvice Staff written information on Starting a Business, so you know what you will have to do to get your business established in the U.S.

https://business-law.freeadvice.com/business-law/starting_a_business/

You can click on the links to learn the basics about the types of business structures, and naming your business, and state laws.

You will also benefit from finding professional assistance in Barbados.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">