• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Relocating?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ashlee91977

What is the name of your state? California
Just another quick question. My Fiance's ex, who its the mother of hisdaughter is supposed to be moving herself and her 3 kids on the 24th. The court order states that when there is a change of residence that we are to be notified of the address and everything immediately. It's june 12th and his ex supposedly has no idea where they are moving. WE were just told that she went across the border to take some belongings to a "ranch" her parents own. She told their daughter she was taking htese things because the house they are in now needed to be painted.The ranch is about an hour from where we live and is in Mexico. I don't think that her mom is alowed to move her out of the country. What can we do? Does any of this sound suspicious? We are to have her every other week during the summer and her mom recently asked us to take her for 5 straight weeks. Thanks in advance. :)

Ashlee

seniorjudge

Ashlee91977 said:
What is the name of your state? California
Just another quick question. My Fiance's ex, who its the mother of hisdaughter is supposed to be moving herself and her 3 kids on the 24th. The court order states that when there is a change of residence that we are to be notified of the address and everything immediately. It's june 12th and his ex supposedly has no idea where they are moving. WE were just told that she went across the border to take some belongings to a "ranch" her parents own. She told their daughter she was taking htese things because the house they are in now needed to be painted.The ranch is about an hour from where we live and is in Mexico. I don't think that her mom is alowed to move her out of the country. What can we do? Does any of this sound suspicious? We are to have her every other week during the summer and her mom recently asked us to take her for 5 straight weeks. Thanks in advance. :)

Ashlee
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=324622

Keep all your questions in the original thread you started on this subject.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">