• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Relocation with Children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Servicefun

permission to move with the child

If I file "permission to move with the child" in court. Do I have to include something were the Judge has to sign off if he is granting me relocation?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
If I file "permission to move with the child" in court. Do I have to include something were the Judge has to sign off if he is granting me relocation?
Yes. You would need to read your local rules and the rules of civil procedure and proceed as it is spelled out there

Servicefun

Will be that OK like this ? There is no legal form to download on courts website. Also Family Service do not provide anything.

Should I use my Relocation for the judge to sing off?

FLORIDA CIVIL ACTION

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Petitioner Chase No.:08-xxxxxx

And

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Respondent

______________________/

PERMISSION TO MOVE WITH CHILD

Birth Date Current Address

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

I Petitioner xxxxxxxxxxxxx would like to ask the Court for permission to move with the child. There is no Motion or objection filed in my Intent to relocate with child.

Verify Copy will be send to the last known address of xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I understand that I am swearing or affirming under oath to the truthfulness of the claim made in this PERMISSION TO MOVE WITH CHILD and that the punishment for knowingly making a false statement includes fines and/or imprisonment.

Dated this __________ day of ______________________, 2009

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By:_______________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Servicefun

I filed Permission to move with Child.

I ask how long it will need to get a response. She told me how long a judge need to review. Is there no rules or guideline in Florida?

Servicefun

I was reading this below
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/can-we-move-480756.html

It is almost the same case like my. Now I don't understand, the law. If in my Case, mom has moved away for a few month in a year and let me alone with my child. She doesn't care that's she is paying child support. If someone has interest in the own child. Then the other parent has to make to go to all visits. So why can NCP move away and then when she feel like, I don't want that's my child is moving away. For me was it very hard to make my son to understand that's hes mom is not there since she moved so many times. She put pressure on our child. What will Judge do if I can't stay here in the States? Will he support me? There are no Family on my side here, and here Family don't wanna take the responsibility for our child. It is not my fault, when other parent has make this choices! If I will use illegal drugs, then I am not good parent for our son. Is it not more pressure for a kid if someone is missing 50% or more of there visitation?
I thinks then the NCP has to file too when he want relocate, then when the law says: Child has the right to see the other parent.

Sometimes it not make scenes for me.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Will be that OK like this ? There is no legal form to download on courts website. Also Family Service do not provide anything.

Should I use my Relocation for the judge to sing off?

FLORIDA CIVIL ACTION

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Petitioner Chase No.:08-xxxxxx

And

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Respondent

______________________/

PERMISSION TO MOVE WITH CHILD

Birth Date Current Address

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

I Petitioner xxxxxxxxxxxxx would like to ask the Court for permission to move with the child. There is no Motion or objection filed in my Intent to relocate with child.

Verify Copy will be send to the last known address of xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I understand that I am swearing or affirming under oath to the truthfulness of the claim made in this PERMISSION TO MOVE WITH CHILD and that the punishment for knowingly making a false statement includes fines and/or imprisonment.

Dated this __________ day of ______________________, 2009

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By:_______________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Servicefun

Judge did not accept my Permission to move with child. Next step i was filing for Notice of extended Hearing for intent to Relocate with Child. And a Motion for adopt Permission to move with child. Now is coming up as a Memorandum in my case online. Did I something wrong?:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">