• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Relocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Interesting. Since Mom's deportation has been pending since 2012 (11 years by my count) dad impregnated her during that time and now wants to use that against her to remove the children from this country. I find that atrocious.

Dad, you come across as XXX.
Perceptive point.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Perceptive point.
Seriously though. She was okay to have sex with and impregnate (maybe both times) while deportation was looming but now dad wants to remove the kids completely from her life. The children have TWO parents. Not just the dad who believes he is in the right and should be able to go to England because mom handed him a written objection and didn't file with the court. Mom is the type of person I hope gets legal help for this case and can point out to the court how pathetic and vile OP actually is.

I think that you misunderstood the meaning of ex-parte in this instance. She was suggesting that the judge could refuse to hear the case without mom present. In other words, that this issue would be considered to be too important to make a default ruling. If your relocation wasn't outside of the country then yes, the motion could be accepted, but it could also be overturned if mom made a motion after the fact based on the fact that she made a mistake in how she handled her objection.

In general, judges do not like to make default or ex-parte rulings when it comes to matters regarding children. In general that is not in the best interest of children. They will often give parents second and third chances to properly respond because of that. That becomes even more likely when the matters are something as significant as relocating outside of the country (and other significant factors as well).

The other factor that you should probably take into consideration is you could run the risk of the judge looking at you like someone who is trying to pull something by taking advantage of mom's ignorance. That wouldn't help you in court.

If you can truly demonstrate that it would be in the best interest of your children to relocate them to the UK (that the advantages to THEM of moving to the UK are significantly greater than the disadvantage of being separated from their mother) then you really don't need a default ruling either. You should win on it's merits, and therefore not be risking it being overturned.
Thank you, this response comes closest to directly reply to my original question. I want to do things the right way. If I know that the court is strict about how the objection should have been properly handled/filed with the court that would be an opportunity to finish this case fast and easily.

So basically how I understand your reply is, if my ex complains to the court that she objected (even if not properly) the court would give her a chance to be heard, and that could haunt me in the end. Is this correct?

Guilty conscience is something I don't need in my life.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Thank you, this response comes closest to directly reply to my original question. I want to do things the right way. If I know that the court is strict about how the objection should have been properly handled/filed with the court that would be an opportunity to finish this case fast and easily.

So basically how I understand your reply is, if my ex complains to the court that she objected (even if not properly) the court would give her a chance to be heard, and that could haunt me in the end. Is this correct?

Guilty conscience is something I don't need in my life.
Yes.

Interesting. Since Mom's deportation has been pending since 2012 (11 years by my count) dad impregnated her during that time and now wants to use that against her to remove the children from this country. I find that atrocious.

Dad, you come across as vile.
Wow, seriously, you're judging me without knowing the whole story.

I met her in 2011. When I was dating her she didn't reveal to me that she was married (fraudulently). She coerced me into proposing to her the same year. Then later she revealed that she's married. She and her "purchased" husband had a USCIS interview in 2010, and they were found to be married for immigration benefits. Quite honestly I wanted to help her to stay in this country, but later found out that she was trying to take advantage of me for Immigration benefits, by making her case even stronger by having kids. She is very manipulative and controlling, I don't wish anyone to meet such a person. I was naive. She took advantage of me and our children for her own benefit. I don't wish her to be deported but it's not up to me anymore.

Seriously though. She was okay to have sex with and impregnate (maybe both times) while deportation was looming but now dad wants to remove the kids completely from her life. The children have TWO parents. Not just the dad who believes he is in the right and should be able to go to England because mom handed him a written objection and didn't file with the court. Mom is the type of person I hope gets legal help for this case and can point out to the court how pathetic and vile OP actually is.
I found out about her deportation proceedings in 2017 when we went to an immigration attorney to help her case. She was hiding everything from me.

Seriously, you should stop judging without knowing the whole story.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Seriously, I am entitled to my opinion. You posted that she has been facing deportation since 2012 and went on to impregnate her twice. You should have gotten to know her completely before impregnating her. You own NONE of the situation and instead want to take the children to the UK away from their mother. You should realize Mom has constitutional rights to parent and you are not superior. I stand by the fact that you are XXX.

Last edited:
Seriously, I am entitled to my opinion. You posted that she has been facing deportation since 2012 and went on to impregnate her twice. You may have decided to get to know her before impregnating her. You own NONE of the situation and instead want to take the children to the UK away from their mother. You should realize Mom has constitutional rights to parent and you are not superior. I stand by the fact that you are XXX.
She has been facing deportation since 2012, but I only found out about this in 2017, after already having kids with her and being married. How would you call a person who hides information in order to not be caught doing something bad?

I am always doing what's right, not what benefits me. My children are my everything, and no matter how mean and rude you are, I will always protect them from manipulative, controlling, threatening, lying, dishonest people like my ex-wife is.

Please don't post any more in this thread, you're not helping!!!

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
She has been facing deportation since 2012, but I only found out about this in 2017, after already having kids with her and being married. How would you call a person who hides information in order to not be caught doing something bad?

I am always doing what's right, not what benefits me. My children are my everything, and no matter how mean and rude you are, I will always protect them from manipulative, controlling, threatening, lying, dishonest people like my ex-wife is.

Seems like you only accept female clients, no matter how vile THEY are. The last sentence in your signature explains everything about you. You should not be allowed to practice. You're not protecting righteousness, only protecting women. You probably think men are the root of all evil.

Please don't post any more in this thread, you're not helping!!!
I have won many men custody of their children. But you are XXX. Literally. And that is based on your postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">