• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Repair shop is not returning my computer and phone. Both used to run my business. They contain sensitive data. Owner does not respond to calls.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alejgia

You're talking at most $1,500 - good luck on finding an attorney to do more than write a demand letter for a couple hundred bucks (that you won't get back).
Thanks. And maybe that is what I want, or maybe I need to hear from a lawyer if available. I appreciate your interest, and the legal advise even though is from a Non-Attorney member. Still appreciated though.

PayrollHRGuy

Please read the "IMPORTANT INFORMATION" at the bottom of the page. Especially this, "The FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues."

While there are some lawyer here you really don't KNOW they are lawyers and they certainly aren't YOUR lawyer.

alejgia

Please read the "IMPORTANT INFORMATION" at the bottom of the page. Especially this, "The FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues."

While there are some lawyer here you really don't KNOW they are lawyers and they certainly aren't YOUR lawyer.
Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">