• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

requesting alternative after dentencing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


ms. hoss

Can you please help me? I have served over 2/3 of my sentence of a year on a repeater shoplifting charge. I have been sent to a community center where I can get out weekdays for work with huber priveleges. I see several other inmates being released daily in advance on electronic supervision. I have requested this supervision several times and have been denied. I don't have a felony record and only since 1997 have had any contact with the law. They tell me I am denied because of a battery (domestic) charge that I served time for in 1997. Yet, I see other inmates getting the bracelet who are presently in for battery charges. What do I have to do to get on electronic supervision?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential