• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Require Letter of Non-Prosecution?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

I agree. But, I believe PaulMass' point was that even if he did try to resolve things with the employer AND the employer provided this "Letter of Non-Prosecution" the OP desires, such an agreement might very well be unenforceable and would provide the OP with little protection.
Right. I understood the first part of PaulMass' post.

It nicely echoed what Proserpina, cbg and latigo all said in the first three posts of this thread (and he even included some "attitude" to go along with his comments, just like they did ;)).

quincy

The advice offered on this site, by the way, is (generally) good and legally accurate. Most of the legitimate posters who come here seeking advice are not "foolish" and many if not most actually appreciate the advice provided and will express their thanks afterwards, either by posting it in their threads or by sending private messages.

At least, that has been my experience and observation. I guess if you look hard enough, though, you will find exceptions.*

I apologize, PaulMass, if you were offended by my "Plan B" post. If it made you skip over all of the good advice already provided, I am sorry for the distraction it caused. But the advice originally provided was good and legally accurate advice and, it is important to reiterate, it was no different than what you offered dspratlin several posts later (minus your unwarranted comment).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">