• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Requirement to wear specific uniform in a hospital

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

proud_parent

My father sent me an invitation to an event for a foundation he was in charge of that read "business attire." He wrote a personal message to me that said that's "Lawyer Business Attire" not Software Engineer Business Attire.
LOL.

For my first software engineering job, I showed up wearing "Business Professional" attire (suit) and got roundly teased. The next day, I downgraded to what I consider "Business Casual" (khakis, dress shirt) and still stuck out. I had to run out and buy a bunch of shorts and t-shirts to make it through that first week.

Nowadays, some of us walk around the office barefoot unless an important client is coming in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">