• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Response to Savannah

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state? ACTUALLY HER STATE IS UTAH -- I sadly messed up and put NJ. Sorry NJ people.

Where shall I start since you punked out and closed your thread.

As far as this whole thing goes, you must be the same type of parent that she is, otherwise you wouldn't be freaking out like you are.
No actually I am an attorney. Who practices in family court and has defeated morons like you quite easily for using WE and OUR and so on when LEGALLY you are nothing. NOTHING NOTHING. But thanks for playing.

I am their legal guardian by the way,
Really? based on what? What court made you their legal guardian? Please inform us. Don't withhold such vital information. You got a signed court order stating that you are the children's legal guardian?

and WE will win the custody battle, it is pretty much guaranteed.
That is nice.But you are not a party and won't even be allowed in the courtroom to sit. YOu can easily have your butt removed.

WE have proof of everything that she has done,
That is nice.

including a recorded conversation of her saying she is going to take the kids and drive into a brick wall with them in order to kill them all. As far as proof of the suicide attempts, we have everything documented with the police.
And yet fiance NEVER moved for an emergency custody suspending mom's visitation and giving him FULL custody of the children until a full hearing? His attorney NEVER advised that or went for that so therefore the children can not be in that much danger. Because if they were he would have went for an emergency order.

As far as her specifically saying she is going to hide them, we have that recorded as well.
And why do you think that will be admitted?

WE do have the children's best interest at mind, that is why we are going to court to remove custody, as she is a danger to them emotionally and physically.
Again "we" will hurt you in court.

We have EVERYTHING documented, so in short, yes we can prove EVERYTHING, and we will.
And again NO EMERGENCY CUSTODY was sought after and the lawyer (who by the way is a mandated reporter for suspected child abuse, endangerment and neglect) hasn't contacted CSB after hearing these recordings?

As far as how she could have multiplie suicide attempts in the past month goes, there have been 3 in the past month since she has returned to the state, 2 of which were with the children.
And your FIANCE nor his attorney has ever heard of an EX PARTE ORDER or mandated reporting? Please give me his attorney's name because I would love to report him to the state bar for not following through on his mandated reporting duties when he has a tape recording of mom saying she will drive herself and the children into a wall to kill them all.
We cannot remove custody from her until our Temporary restraining order hearing which is scheduled next week, and then that will be in place until OUR actual court date.
Well whatever.

In regards to child support, his money is my money, so thus, WE pay child support.

Nope. HE pays. It comes out of HIS check.

As far as me never being anything to them, you are very wrong already. I am already their legal guardian,
Based on what?

and I am the one that they call mom. They don't even KNOW their mother, except in short bursts once in a while throughout their lives
Great case for parental alienation. I would go for it in a heartbeat.

. And even now, she has not been exercising her parenting time, so obviously they are not a priority to her. The only purpose they serve to her is as a weapon to hurt us.
Prove it. Because she is exercising her time now.

The wedding is a significant day to the children and to us, and they have been counting down the days on a little calendar that THEY made, so obviously this isn't just about me, it is about all of us, as a family, since WE are the only family that they really have.

WRONG. They have a mother who you are managing to try to replace and in the eyes of the court that will HURT you to no end. Are you on their school records as mom/legal guardian? Day care? Doctor's records?

As far as legal standing goes, she does hold a higher legal standing than I for the time being,
She always will.
but legal standing doesn't really matter to kids, and as far as the kids go, I am their only real mom.
It matters to the court. Legal standing REALLY matters to the court. But think what you want.

I have been there for them every day since the little one was only 3 months old. I have, not she has, I have. So say what you want, but you are very wrong about everything you have said.
Actually no I am not.

oh and by the way, under the advice of our attorney, it is best to refer to this as OUR, not his, because 1) that shows that we both take an active role in the children's lives and 2) It shows us standing together as a couple, which is very important

It shows you overstepping. And based on the fact that your attorney has not gone for an ex parte emergency order or reported it to CSB as is required for mandated reporters and has encouraged you to take mom's place and overstep, I dont have too much faith in your attorney. How many cases has your attorney actually done in family court?

Have a nice life!

savannah920
View Public Profile
Find all posts by savannah920
Add savannah920 to Your Buddy List

#12 Today, 11:23 AM

I will. You have a very special wedding day with a picture perfect portrait. Be careful not to refer to it as a family portrait with mommy daddy and the kids. okay?:p

Last edited:

casa

What is the name of your state? NJ I guess is her state

Where shall I start since you punked out and closed your thread.

No actually I am an attorney. Who practices in family court and has defeated morons like you quite easily for using WE and OUR and so on when LEGALLY you are nothing. NOTHING NOTHING. But thanks for playing.

Really? based on what? What court made you their legal guardian? Please inform us. Don't withhold such vital information. You got a signed court order stating that you are the children's legal guardian?

That is nice.But you are not a party and won't even be allowed in the courtroom to sit. YOu can easily have your butt removed.

That is nice.

And yet fiance NEVER moved for an emergency custody suspending mom's visitation and giving him FULL custody of the children until a full hearing? His attorney NEVER advised that or went for that so therefore the children can not be in that much danger. Because if they were he would have went for an emergency order.

And why do you think that will be admitted?

Again "we" will hurt you in court.

And again NO EMERGENCY CUSTODY was sought after and the lawyer (who by the way is a mandated reporter for suspected child abuse, endangerment and neglect) hasn't contacted CSB after hearing these recordings?

And your FIANCE nor his attorney has ever heard of an EX PARTE ORDER or mandated reporting? Please give me his attorney's name because I would love to report him to the state bar for not following through on his mandated reporting duties when he has a tape recording of mom saying she will drive herself and the children into a wall to kill them all.

Well whatever.

Nope. HE pays. It comes out of HIS check.

Based on what?

Great case for parental alienation. I would go for it in a heartbeat.

Prove it. Because she is exercising her time now.

WRONG. They have a mother who you are managing to try to replace and in the eyes of the court that will HURT you to no end. Are you on their school records as mom/legal guardian? Day care? Doctor's records?

She always will.

It matters to the court. Legal standing REALLY matters to the court. But think what you want.

Actually no I am not.

It shows you overstepping. And based on the fact that your attorney has not gone for an ex parte emergency order or reported it to CSB as is required for mandated reporters and has encouraged you to take mom's place and overstep, I dont have too much faith in your attorney. How many cases has your attorney actually done in family court?

I will. You have a very special wedding day with a picture perfect portrait. Be careful not to refer to it as a family portrait with mommy daddy and the kids. okay?:p
Good job Ohiogal...they don't have to LIKE what they hear, but if they are WISE they will listen. ;)

StampGirl

She would be wise to listen. I had my ex-husbands wife removed from the court when she showed up in court. That woman over-steps her boundries as a step-mom all the time. They even went so far as to have our youngest daughter (whom was born after we seperated) call her "mom". Makes me crazy. She has had to be removed from school conferences etc.

The judge will not like her and the father attempting to replace that child's "real" mom. They need to help re-build that relationship and not tear it down. My fiance has custody of his son and the boy's mom has visitation. That is their affair. Not mine. I do not discuss vists etc or anything with her. I don't attend conferences, deal with teachers etc even though the child lives with us. I refuse to interfere with that boy's relationship with his Mom. I know for a fact his mom appreciates it.

My advice (even though its not legal) is to step out of the situation before the judge comes down on both of you for interfering. Believe me, my ex hates it when his wife steps out of line as her role as step-mom. He knows from experience that a judge will come down on him as well as her and it only hurts their relationship with our girls.

TinkerBelleLuvr

Don't remember which poster complained about what an attorney did this trick, but I thought - wow! Genious!

They had the stepmother have to sit outside of the courtroom because she 'might' be called as a witness. I think I'll have my attorney do that one to the GF on the November hearing!

CJane

Don't remember which poster complained about what an attorney did this trick, but I thought - wow! Genious!

They had the stepmother have to sit outside of the courtroom because she 'might' be called as a witness. I think I'll have my attorney do that one to the GF on the November hearing!
I just recommended that to Majomom1 last night. Heh.

StampGirl

Its very easy to do. My attorney asked the judge to dismiss her as she wasn't even related and had over-stepped her bounds on many instances. *poof* she was outside!!! Wish I could *poof* her out of my kids lives!!! ha ha

>Charlotte<

Lurker
And they always try to pull off that holier-than-thou "I love these kids like they're my own and their bio-mother is a worthless skank!" crap, but it's so easy to see it for what it is: a power trip, and an attempt to thumb their noses at Mom. "I got your husband, now I've got your kids." Pathetic.

ezmarelda

This is why OG is my hero!

And just so nobody thinks I am biased...I have btdt from every angle on this one.

Overinvolved Girl Friend...check
Ticked Off New Wife of NCFather...check
Only Person Looking out for Step-Kiddo's Best intrests...check
Step-Mom raising CFather's Kiddo While He sitts on Rear and Mom has more kids...check
Divorced Mom Ticked Off w/NCFather's New Overinvolved GF...check
Divorced Mom dealing with Psyco Ex thretening to Kill Selff & Kiddos...check
Divorced Mom now friends with Ex-Step-Kiddo's Mom so that all the Kiddos can still see eachother...check
Ending up the only happy adult to make it out of the whole mess...PRICELESS! ;)

Last edited:

wileybunch

In our family court, either party can ask for the courtroom to be sealed and anyone in has to leave. Don't even need a reason ie. witness.

TinkerBelleLuvr

In our family court, either party can ask for the courtroom to be sealed and anyone in has to leave. Don't even need a reason ie. witness.
It is state dependent for that to happen. In a regular child support case going in front of a referee in Michigan, we can have all the parties being heard that day in the same courtroom. That is why the 'witness' move will work very well in my case :D:p;):D

wileybunch

It is state dependent for that to happen. In a regular child support case going in front of a referee in Michigan, we can have all the parties being heard that day in the same courtroom. That is why the 'witness' move will work very well in my case :D:p;):D
Oh, well, child support court here is also part of the family court system, but it's a whole other thing and so what I posted previously doesn't apply to them! Those courtrooms are filled with ppl waiting for their case to be heard, much different than the family court rooms where the other family law cases are heard and I doubt either party could ask for the child support court room to be sealed for no reason so the "witness" excuse would have to be used.

casa

This is why OG is my hero!

And just so nobody thinks I am biased...I have btdt from every angle on this one.

Overinvolved Girl Friend...check
Ticked Off New Wife of NCFather...check
Only Person Looking out for Step-Kiddo's Best intrests...check
Step-Mom raising CFather's Kiddo While He sitts on Rear and Mom has more kids...check
Divorced Mom Ticked Off w/NCFather's New Overinvolved GF...check
Divorced Mom dealing with Psyco Ex thretening to Kill Selff & Kiddos...check
Divorced Mom now friends with Ex-Step-Kiddo's Mom so that all the Kiddos can still see eachother...check
Ending up the only happy adult to make it out of the whole mess...PRICELESS! ;)
LMAO eme! I see your list & I raise you that one X is Military & so it included that nightmare:eek: I don't feel so sorry for myself now :D

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Dang, I just noticed something --
Have a nice life!

savannah920
View Public Profile
Find all posts by savannah920
Add savannah920 to Your Buddy List
Should we all add Savannah920 to our buddy lists? :p:rolleyes:;)
Because then maybe we would get to see the wedding photos. Maybe maybe maybe????

tuffbrk

Being a Jersey girl myself, I'm annoyed to learn that she's from NJ....this is the reason for the dreaded T-shirt that says "Good girls go to Heaven, Bad girls go to Jersey." It's really not true about all of us!

Just checked the weather - so wanted to advise that rain is on the way to provide OG with a little chuckle:D but- unfortunately...not the case. I'll keep my fingers crossed though!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">