• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maria laureano

a restraining order has been filed against me; i want to contest it at an upcomming hearing. i have been accused of harrassment. the problem was i needed to get in contact of the man who got me pregnant who just happened to be married and didnt tell me about it.the wife harrassed me when she found out her husband was having an affair. And then she filed against me to keep him away from me.this relationship ended after my abortion which he forced ,is legal retrobution possible?

J

Jack Mevorach, Esq.

Actually, the query involves litigation.

I believe a third sub-category will soon be added to COURTS, LAWYERS AND LITIGATION. That sub-category will be "General" and this query would have been submitted there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">