• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retaining a criminal attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

It can be important for vapes to line up an attorney in advance so s/he does have an attorney's card to pull out should he find himself needing one quickly. But certainly knowing an attorney's hourly rate beforehand is equally important.

Whatever the case, vapes doesn't want to be sitting in jail trying to line up an attorney at that time if he knows in advance that jail is a real possibility.

V

vapes

It can be important for vapes to line up an attorney in advance so s/he does have an attorney's card to pull out should he find himself needing one quickly. But certainly knowing an attorney's hourly rate beforehand is equally important.

Whatever the case, vapes doesn't want to be sitting in jail trying to line up an attorney at that time if he knows in advance that jail is a real possibility.
So far an attorney I've talked with thinks its entrapment. They said I would have already been arrested if I did anything wrong.

I guess anything you do these days will be made a case Lol

V

vapes

Unlikely. Don't you think, however, it would make far more sense to pose this question to the lawyer in question?

What is funny is my neighbors thought the police were here for them which I question what are they doing if they are scared and not me

I'm not worried , just think its all nonsense and wasted tax dollars all these frivolous investigations , when we have looters wrecking businesses and hitting police and never get jail time. Something is fishy and two faced about our system of justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">