• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reverse Corner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Scheer

What is the name of your state? AZ

I am trying to find out what a reverse corner is, and if we can get a variance? My husband and I would like to add a garage to the side of our home, but the township said that we are on a reverse corner, and we must build 25 feet inside the property line, that leaves us two feet, so we are unable to build. We were told its an Arizona law. No one can give a true explaination of what it is. Someone told us it is only two lots, between 2 streets. If thats the case there are many homes that are on reverse corners, and are not 25 feet in the property line. Is there anything we can do, besides move. We have had our winter home here for 8 years, and have wonderful neighbors. They don,t have a problem with us adding an attached garage.

Scheer

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I ran a copy of your zoning code definitions. They will come in handy. Take a look at the diagram from Arlington TX. Seeing it made it a little easier for me to understand.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">