• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rights for victim of VPO?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LuvMyBoy

What is the name of your state?Oklahoma
I want to know what the laws are for a person who has had a VPO filed against them. My ex filed one on me and several days later was calling me and even coming by my house and staying the night. Now, for some reason she all of the sudden can't be found, nor can my son who she took with her. I have looked everywhere on the net for the rules and regs on this but can only find them on the person with the VPO. what can I do to her for filing this and then coming around me? Can she be prosecuted? She has even left my son at my house while she went to work three days after filing this false VPO. I thought a person with a VPO was supposedly in fear of their life from the one they accuse. Hopefully Karma will prevail here cause she knows I am not violent and would and never have laid a hand on her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">