• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rights to unborn child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



state: ky
my son was in a relationship. a child was conceived. they broke up. now the girl is using threats of moving to another state and putting father unknown on birth certificate. honestly, dates do not add up, but my son wants to think the child is his. is there anything we can do to prevent her from leaving before the child is born? and due to the fact my son is only 17 and she is 18 do we as grandparents have any rights in requesting blood tests to be done?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential