• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Room mate Problems South Carolina

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
State = South Carolina
My daughter has 3 room mates that she lives with. She is currently enrolled in a local college and so are her room mates. it is a house located off campus a few weeks ago she was assaulted by one of her room mates at a party off campus and has charges pending on the room mate. She refuses to return to the house and is moving out but she is still stuck in the lease that ends in july. is there a way to get her out of the lease. she does have a no contact order from the courts on the room mate. We are not getting any cooperation from the property manager or from the courts on what we can do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

she does have a no contact order from the courts on the room mate.
Your daughter moves back into the house, the offending room mate moves out. That's easy enough.

If the offending room mate comes back to that address for any reason whatsoever, he/she is arrested for violating the order.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential