• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Run Off My Own Property!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

themarla

What is the name of your state?Calif. First, I reported a man who had been poisoning me - I suspected he was going to kill me and take my house and family's 2 estate properties next door. With no proof, I sounded "crazy."

Suspecting that he harmed wife # 2, I ordered copies of her signatures on legal documents and recognized the handwriting immediately - his. I took them to a handwriting expert who verified as forged. This man acquired her property and her family's property by forging. One document deeds her portion of their house to him, free and clear. Forged. Wondering about the Trust mentioned in these documents, I obtained copies of legal documents. Forged.

I had no idea that he knew my insurance agent - a man who knew that after my caregiving duties were over, I would become Trustee of my family's estate properties. They intended on taking over in the same manner as above - fraud. The properties were robbed and vandalized - fraudulent documents had already been recorded.

I never suspected these men knew the tenants I had been renting these properties to - they were behind all the hell all those years. And vandalism. After the onslaught of sewer floods, floods, plumbing problems, gas-line problems, I saw an aerial view of the properties - clearly it was all tied together. They were vandalizing the plumbing and gas lines - lawns were excavated; sprinkler systems removed and put back; original tile in kitchen and bathroom removed; flooring removed and put back down; with calls to law enforcement and code enforcement in-between, making it appear on record that the City's sewer and gas lines are faulty. A fire or explosion would not be questioned, making a nice law suit.

This is a huge ring involving local business people - that includes Home Health. Tenants create the problems they sue for. They have trails of countless law suits - including MOLD. That is how they ran me off the estate properties - the mold could not be stopped. The insurance agent had intercepted my property insurance agent - had my business being sent to HIS office, and I was ultimately canceled with the damages ongoing. The realtors lied to me about the value of the properties - my family and I were cheated out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. He also intercepted my homeowner policy and my claim was declined. My house and life have been destroyed, as these people are being allowed to continue the horrors. After 15 yrs of caregiving, I have gone through 6 yrs of hell. Left unemployed, pinned in a hell I once called home, living in fear of my life as I am kept closely monitored. Attempts to seek help are intercepted and/or sabotaged. Both vehicles stripped; home business destroyed; all friendships severed; I don't know what to do.

I suspect it was not the roof that was leaking - sewer vandalism. They have trails of this - no interest in investigating or stopping it from continuing. The lives, safety and well being of residents is of no significance. Escrow closed 1 year ago - I suspect more fraud, however, I can get no help.

dallas702

What do you want?

If you feel you have proof of all this, and cannot trust your local authorities, take it to the Feds. You could also contact a news investigator. They always like stories like this. Maybe we'll see you on Dateline or 60 Minutes.

dallas702

What do you want?

If you feel you have proof of all this, and cannot trust your local authorities, take it to the Feds. You could also contact a news investigator. They always like stories like this. Maybe we'll see you on Dateline or 60 Minutes.

Or maybe you are just deranged and fantasizing all of this. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

HomeGuru

themarla said:
What is the name of your state?Calif. First, I reported a man who had been poisoning me - I suspected he was going to kill me and take my house and family's 2 estate properties next door. With no proof, I sounded "crazy."

Suspecting that he harmed wife # 2, I ordered copies of her signatures on legal documents and recognized the handwriting immediately - his. I took them to a handwriting expert who verified as forged. This man acquired her property and her family's property by forging. One document deeds her portion of their house to him, free and clear. Forged. Wondering about the Trust mentioned in these documents, I obtained copies of legal documents. Forged.

I had no idea that he knew my insurance agent - a man who knew that after my caregiving duties were over, I would become Trustee of my family's estate properties. They intended on taking over in the same manner as above - fraud. The properties were robbed and vandalized - fraudulent documents had already been recorded.

I never suspected these men knew the tenants I had been renting these properties to - they were behind all the hell all those years. And vandalism. After the onslaught of sewer floods, floods, plumbing problems, gas-line problems, I saw an aerial view of the properties - clearly it was all tied together. They were vandalizing the plumbing and gas lines - lawns were excavated; sprinkler systems removed and put back; original tile in kitchen and bathroom removed; flooring removed and put back down; with calls to law enforcement and code enforcement in-between, making it appear on record that the City's sewer and gas lines are faulty. A fire or explosion would not be questioned, making a nice law suit.

This is a huge ring involving local business people - that includes Home Health. Tenants create the problems they sue for. They have trails of countless law suits - including MOLD. That is how they ran me off the estate properties - the mold could not be stopped. The insurance agent had intercepted my property insurance agent - had my business being sent to HIS office, and I was ultimately canceled with the damages ongoing. The realtors lied to me about the value of the properties - my family and I were cheated out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. He also intercepted my homeowner policy and my claim was declined. My house and life have been destroyed, as these people are being allowed to continue the horrors. After 15 yrs of caregiving, I have gone through 6 yrs of hell. Left unemployed, pinned in a hell I once called home, living in fear of my life as I am kept closely monitored. Attempts to seek help are intercepted and/or sabotaged. Both vehicles stripped; home business destroyed; all friendships severed; I don't know what to do.

I suspect it was not the roof that was leaking - sewer vandalism. They have trails of this - no interest in investigating or stopping it from continuing. The lives, safety and well being of residents is of no significance. Escrow closed 1 year ago - I suspect more fraud, however, I can get no help.

**A: hire a doctor, hitman and attorney.

themarla

I do have proof - I have contacted every agency conceivable. They refuse to acknowledge me for reasons I am refused an answer. Solid evidence is insignificant.
Me paranoid? By now, you bet I am. But this isn't about me. Unfortunately, my lack of story telling abilities is being used as an excuse to disregard what I have been through and uncovered as a result. Which is quite literally, "tragic."

themarla

Then I will just say this .....

· Verified forgeries
· Real estate theft
· Elder abuse
· Insurance fraud
· Sewer vandalism
· Alarm companies involved
· Verified VIN altering
· Poisoning
· Suspected homicide

It would be easier and safer to join this group. They are the *real* experts. They know exactly what they are doing - they have the homes, furniture, jewelry, cars, etc. to prove it.

HomeGuru

themarla said:
Then I will just say this .....

· Verified forgeries
· Real estate theft
· Elder abuse
· Insurance fraud
· Sewer vandalism
· Alarm companies involved
· Verified VIN altering
· Poisoning
· Suspected homicide

It would be easier and safer to join this group. They are the *real* experts. They know exactly what they are doing - they have the homes, furniture, jewelry, cars, etc. to prove it.

**A: ok, it's real.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">