• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Same sex partner conceived a child ex husband requesting DNa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Frontuser18

What is the name of your state? NYC

Hello all,

My wife and I conceived a child via artificial insemination. My wife’s ex husband filed a petition saying he slept with my wife until December 2017 and my child is his. These are all false statements. My child was born in February 2018 and last time they were together was in February 2017. He knows when our child was born. Ex husband wants a dna test but he has to serve me first before this case proceed.

Since Im a female how does this go?

We want him to do a dna test even though theres no evidence they slept during conception because he is lying. Reason is that we are concern he would lie to my wife older son as he has done with friends and family. We want him to stop harassing our family through the court and making false statements.

Do I need a lawyer in this case?

Will the judge grant a dna without evidences? Just because we want him to stop harassing us.

Thanks.

LdiJ

Hello all,

My wife and I conceived a child via artificial insemination. My wife’s ex husband filed a petition saying he slept with my wife until December 2017 and my child is his. These are all false statements. My child was born in February 2018 and last time they were together was in February 2017. He knows when our child was born. Ex husband wants a dna test but he has to serve me first before this case proceed.

We want him to do a dna test even though theres no evidence they slept during conception because he is lying. Reason is that we are concern he would lie to my wife older son as he has done with friends and family. We want him to stop harassing our family through the court and making false statements.

Will the judge grant a dna without evidences? Just because we want him to stop harassing us.

Thanks.
If all of you want a DNA test of course the judge will order it. However, if the ex husband doesn't follow through, the judge might not force him to do so since he is the one who made the petition.

I believe that the ex husband in question has been posting (heavily) about the situation on another forum, and has been getting serious trashed on that forum for his attitude in general, and specifically for the motion to establish paternity since he knows darn well that he is not the father, and is lying about sleeping with his ex wife. He may actually withdraw it.

Just Blue

Hello all,

Thanks.
I think the ex has posted on this site...your situation rings a bell. Have the DNA test done and file a request for an RO. The ex is a nut.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I haven't seen the ex on this site, but he's sure made his presence known "down the street". I agree with Blue's assessment.

Just Blue

I haven't seen the ex on this site, but he's sure made his presence known "down the street". I agree with Blue's assessment.
Earlier this year there was a guy posting about this situation. He got trashed here as well. He couldn't take the hit to his "masculinity" due to his ex leaving him for another woman.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Ah, I didn't remember that. I just know he's been a pest down the street for months.

Just Blue

Ah, I didn't remember that. I just know he's been a pest down the street for months.
I think he got banned here... he got angry at some of the responses he received. I do remember he was really pissed that his wife married a woman. He is determined to disrupt their lives as much as possible. If I were OP I would have the DNA testing done and when it is proven that nutters is not the father file for a ro. I would also move far away.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Yes, he got banned there. And then he re-invented himself under another name. He's got a current account there and he's posted within the week.

Just Blue

Can you post a link? I'm curious if it the same guy (although the situation is so unique I can't imagine it not) and it might help OP and her wife.
Yes, he got banned there. And then he re-invented himself under another name. He's got a current account there and he's posted within the week.

Just Blue

Yeah...that was the guy that posted here. I would subpoena the IP address and copy all the posting/threads of this raving lunatic.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">