• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

satan is a hypochondriac! please help stop the abuse!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl4u64

Your Post....

is full of pure resentment and bitterness. Not against your 'beloved husband' or your own children, only the ingrate step children and the ex-wife you inherited. Everyone that replied to you seems to feel the same way, you are only asking one 'legal issue' here. That question is about the last 9 months of court ordered support due the youngest child. Someone answered you and told you to ride it out essentially or go thru the motions in court and you will have paid above and beyond to a lawyer and court fees to have this stopped. All that have and/or are going thru the 'process' in court are not exaggerating that fact in the costs to modify anything in court will cost you BIG<< probably 2 to 3 times you will pay the next 9 months for the youngest ingrate child your husband bore. That is the legal question you asked on this site. The rest of your long posts have been emotionally packed and drained full of what you discovered while, at minimum, dating this wonderful man and even more, when you married him. All your circumstances have evolved into your worst fears with WARNING< prior to marriage. I'm sorry for the truth that was laid before you during the dating times, but you were presented with all and chose to marry him and the hypo ex and ingrate kids. It's the bed you made, and wilted quickly when you added water to the seeds. This is a 'legal site' so emotion is often sifted. I would suggest a Single's Mommy Site but it's too late. Good luck to you..... and hold on.... only 9 more months. Alot of us have 17 or more years to go:)

bakbrakr1

Just the facts ma'am

Well, my dear SITLYNNE, I did try to just give facts, but these people that say they are here to help advise for legal matters kept nit picking with little comments and I was stupid and took the bait. I never want anyone's sympathy. Sympathy gets you no where. However, someone understanding a situation is a nice thing to have when you are looking for that advice, but I took the bait, gave info that I should have seen from their responses already that they had no advice, only judgements. I can only assume because they feel they have to judge someone else to make themselves feel better about their own lives. Yes, I'm an idiot!I took the bait hook line and sinker. Tried to give facts, they got the details they were looking for I guess, that's the only thing I can figure for the comments they made, and I sit here wondering how I wasted so much time on people like them. But the bright side of the situation, is someone else who knows how this type of situation goes may have useful advice instead of the crap the others have spewed out.
I did check out that site and it is awesome. Thank you very much! Have a beautiful day and I hope when you really need help, someone will try to help you as you did me with that website. Have a beautiful weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">