• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

search rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


kathy nolan

I am wondering if someone can answer an urgent question? If anonymous information is given to police which results in a search on a residential property for narcotics and the information proves innaccurate (nothing found) can the homeowner gain access to the information given to the police if they feel they have been wronged or 'set up'? I am in australia and I realise this is a U.S. site, but still thought someone may have an inkling or suggest where in Australia I can obtain such information. Thanks......kathy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential