• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seeking full custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I just have one question, can my huband fight for full custody if the mother of the child is unstable with a place to stay and no job? She is also getting state welfare for the child. Is this a good enough reason?

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I just have one question, can my huband fight for full custody if the mother of the child is unstable with a place to stay and no job? She is also getting state welfare for the child. Is this a good enough reason?
Where IS your husband?

Let me guess:
1. He's not good at typing.
2. He's busy working to pay CS.
3. You're just better at this sort of thing than he is.
4. He's standing right over your shoulder, dictating.

Which is it?

Where IS your husband?

Let me guess:
1. He's not good at typing.
2. He's busy working to pay CS.
3. You're just better at this sort of thing than he is.
4. He's standing right over your shoulder, dictating.

Which is it?
#5 - I'm just an over-bearing wife shoving her nose where it don't belong!!!

Did I get it right? Do I get to go to the bonus round?

I'm sorry that this wont be the answer you're looking for but , yes, he's currently at work. And yes, I'm helping him to seek advise and help....sorry

mommyof4

Response to Celeste's thread from 1 year ago (okay, 362 days ago)....

02-09-2008, 04:21 PM
stealth2
Senior Member Join Date: May 2002

Sweetheart (and I mean that with all sincerity)... please tell your husband to get his own ass on the computer. I'd like to tell him what a moron he's being - both for putting YOU in the middle of his problem and for the turmoil he's causing his child.
Still a worthy response. Of course, I am assuming this is still the same control freak husband that was demanding to actually see his ex face to face when he p/u or d/o the child AND wanted to get a court order for p/u and d/o to be done at the police station just because......

mommyof4

okay, thanks everyone......
Please note that I am in no way yelling at YOU for seeking answers. I would, though, just once like to see your husband put as much effort into his relationship with his child(ren) as you have been doing for him.

I remember answering your previous threads. I have no doubt your heart is in the right place (unlike some people I know....) I question your husband's heart, commitment and motives.

Silverplum

Please note that I am in no way yelling at YOU for seeking answers. I would, though, just once like to see your husband put as much effort into his relationship with his child(ren) as you have been doing for him.

I remember answering your previous threads. I have no doubt your heart is in the right place (unlike some people I know....) I question your husband's heart, commitment and motives.
Seconded...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">