• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sex offender registry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cspritchett87

Ok first, I wasn't the victim. I was only two at the time but I'm now 30 and I have spent the last ten years studying my brother's case. The victim had markings on the inside of his thighs from the switch but the worst part about the case is that the prosecutors threatened my brother to plead guilty as an adult. They were trying to scare him by saying they were going to arrest our mother because she brought my brother to my 2nd birthday party. The crime happened in West Virginia but we now live in Tennessee.

Cspritchett87

No sexual crime really fits with what has been described by Cspritchett so my guess was just a guess.

There is more to the story if the brother is required to register as a sex offender.

+ Reply to ThreadPage 2 of 2FirstFirstPrevious12 Results 16 to 16 of 16
Thread: Sex offender registry

View First Unread
Search Thread
Rate This Thread
Display
Ok first, I wasn't the victim. I was only two at the time but I'm now 30 and I have spent the last ten years studying my brother's case. The victim had markings on the inside of his thighs from the switch but the worst part about the case is that the prosecutors threatened my brother to plead guilty as an adult. They were trying to scare him by saying they were going to arrest our mother because she brought my brother to my 2nd birthday party. The crime happened in West Virginia but we now live in Tennessee.

quincy

You and your brother can speak to an attorney in your area to see about getting supervised visits for your brother with your children.

Good luck.

Eekamouse

How could he be like a father to you when he wasn't around during your childhood? You were a teenager by the time he was released, weren't you? How could you study his case? Did you have access to all the files? You have his side of the story but not the whole story, I suspect.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">