• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shareholder vs Shareholder

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


james in nj

How can one force an equal shareholder into supplying 'S' type corp data for personal income tax purposes?

To officially dissolve a corp (NJ) must both shareholders consent?

How can one protect against future liabilities?

(Company is not doing business and shareholders (2) are at odds.)



Perhaps the easiest and cheapest way to get your partner to supply the data is to notify the IRS that you need it for your income tax and that your partner will not give it to you. The IRS will usually take over from there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential