• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slander at the Auto Dealer?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itisso30

LOL :p

Dear belize, You are SAD.
Self employed individuals try to show as little income as possible by puting money back into their business for a reason. It would be helpful to myself for purchasing power to not spend so much of my income back on my business but that is not tax smart. I am not a Liar, I do what self employed people do.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Getting back to the subject at hand, the fact remains that slander means FALSE statement is communicated to an audience and, as a result of that communication, you suffered damages as the law measures damages.

There is no slander in what you describe, even though it may have been unprofessional behavior.

ENASNI

And you my dear cbg always seem to be professional.. how the heck do you do it?

Kudos to you and happy Friday cbg... Pino Grigio on me. :D

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And you my dear cbg always seem to be professional.. how the heck do you do it?

It ain't easy, my friend Enasni, it ain't easy. For example, what's going on, on the discrimination forum right now is really trying my patience.

Thanks for the grigio! Next time it's on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">