• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

So Horribly Unbelievable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

themarla said:
What is the name of your state?California.
Please go to this website where I posted my nightmare:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/default.asp

Then click on "Search"
Type, INLAND INSURANCE

Please help me. I am lost.
OP:

Honestly, few people on this forum will take the time to read your entire story. You need to provide a brief, coherent s u m m a r y of the facts and ask your questions succinctly.

themarla

I know you are right and I appreciate your honesty. But the fact is, I tried. For over 3 yrs. So overwhelmed I could not tell it so I tried to write it. Turns out that surviving this group was not the most difficult part of this – I went from one hell to the next. After all this time, I finally had to accept the fact that I will never be able to put this into the right words. It is too much for one person. I am not being melodramatic when I say that I know where this is headed – that is why I posted it online. Whether it is ignored or looked into, I need to know that I did my part. There is no way out of this for me.

HomeGuru

themarla said:
I know you are right and I appreciate your honesty. But the fact is, I tried. For over 3 yrs. So overwhelmed I could not tell it so I tried to write it. Turns out that surviving this group was not the most difficult part of this – I went from one hell to the next. After all this time, I finally had to accept the fact that I will never be able to put this into the right words. It is too much for one person. I am not being melodramatic when I say that I know where this is headed – that is why I posted it online. Whether it is ignored or looked into, I need to know that I did my part. There is no way out of this for me.

**A: did you actually read john's post?

panzertanker

HomeGuru said:
**A: I have to take our word since I did not click.
Take my word too...
After bothering to read the diatribe at the other site, her flight of ideas with paranoid issues of persecution make her a prime candidate for paranoid schizoaffective D/O...

HomeGuru

Happy Trails said:
No, you should direct the shrink to the link.

Good luck and Happy New Year!

**A: better yet print it out and give it to the counselor.

Last edited:

themarla

You are certainly a brilliant group. Do you own any property? Somehow, you make me feel like I could easily pull something like this off.
Seriously, you actually made me realize where the problem has been in my attempts to report this and/or get any help. It is too far over everyone’s heads! It is simply too much for you to comprehend. I was blaming myself for it being too much for one person to tell when I didn’t see what was in front of me. It is too much for anyone to understand! Therefore, they revert to name-calling.
Thank you! Seriously! Back to the drawing board. (Chalk – not ink.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">