• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Son being messenger of adult discussions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

breezymom

Breezy, want my attorney's contact info so you can call him and tell him you're offended by his use of "stay tuned"?

Geez.
So what if your attorney used it. Your attorney is YOUR attorney. YOUR best interests are what his aims are. YOU using it namely in terms of your child's life is what is offensive about it.

kaizen

You don't know enough about the situation to determine which home is better for my son.

Trust me...you just don't.

The investigator knows much, much more and she determined mine was. :) The in home behavioral care interventionist I hired to work with my son said she believed my son would be staying here. :)
Our family doctor who has known me/us for 19 years felt this was best, too.

This is a legal board. I asked a legal question and then shared my legal news. So many of you jumped to personal opinions.

breezymom

You don't know enough about the situation to determine which home is better for my son.

This is a legal board. I asked a legal question and then shared my legal news. So many of you jumped to personal opinions.
Then why, may I ask, did you come soliciting advice here?

Proserpina

Trust me...you just don't.

The investigator knows much, much more and she determined mine was. :) The in home behavioral care interventionist I hired to work with my son said she believed my son would be staying here. :)
Our family doctor who has known me/us for 19 years felt this was best, too.

I'm sure that's what you think is best.

I'm sure.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Ya know... well, those of you who know me, do... I have a less than stellar ex. I certainly share my part of our dynamic, which is something I have been trying to overcome for a good 10+ years. Hasn't worked well. But... I am always saddened at how it has all affected the dynamic between the kids and their Dad. Yeah - he has a lot to do with it. But so did my actions in those early days. That's something I can't change for them. I continue to hope I can change it for someone else's child. Sadly... it won't be OP's. :(

kaizen

I came here soliciting advice for a legal question I had. If you read the initial post on this thread, I asked a question.

Even spoke of being the bigger person for my son's sake.

I'm out. Carry on with your egos :cool:

Proserpina

I came here soliciting advice for a legal question I had. If you read the initial post on this thread, I asked a question.

Even spoke of being the bigger person for my son's sake.

I'm out. Carry on with your egos :cool:

Why aren't you still basking in your glory...elsewhere?

(I know the answer to this. I suspect most others do, too. :cool: )

CSO286

I think kaizen ad lilmansmom should go be BFFs somewhere far far away.....

While I pour drinks.
Anyone care to join me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">