• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Spanking laws and stepparents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom6399

“The rule of law is not dependent on the accident of birth, position or privilege. But it's a result of your right as a citizen. And everyone who comes into court, however they come, is entitled to justice ”

Yep. Regardless of age...?

Just Blue

“The rule of law is not dependent on the accident of birth, position or privilege. But it's a result of your right as a citizen. And everyone who comes into court, however they come, is entitled to justice ”

Yep. Regardless of age...?
Huh???????????:confused:

BL

Knock Knock , come on , hey you standing in the back, let this one be loud , when your kid kid needs an ass whooping give it to him , I'm not into whoppings , but I've had branches , willow switchings , ya get the picture , yes today standards are therapy . I'll shake my head > I still liked datona rounds about beaches .

mommyof4

Knock Knock , come on , hey you standing in the back, let this one be loud , when your kid kid needs an ass whooping give it to him , I'm not into whoppings , but I've had branches , willow switchings , ya get the picture , yes today standards are therapy . I'll shake my head > I still liked datona rounds about beaches .
Take another hit off that bong. It'll calm you right down.;)

BL

Please...BL...You're killing me with the grammer...Stop...I'm beggin' ya!
I can't help , but loved beach , and I did feed halibut to the pelicans .

Is mt gramma better ?:p Pinch Me .

I'm still getting chuckles .:D She was moving around , shaking , I got a nurse , she so pretty .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">