• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Starting an LLC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
This thread is from September.
Please look at posting dates before adding comments. Older threads should remain in the archives for reference purposes only. Thanks.
The last thread in the active conversation before this was October 10. IMO a thread that was active just a month ago is not so old as to be archive only material.

quincy

The last thread in the active conversation before this was October 10. IMO a thread that was active just a month ago is not so old as to be archive only material.
The post on October 10 by Bruce Minnick included a commercial link and was reported to the moderator - and the commercial link and message were edited out of Bruce’s post.

In other words, you shouldn’t count spam posts when determining the age of the thread. Gkb has not been seen on the forum since September 28.

quincy

What do you need from me?
You can use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of this (and every) page to contact the administrators of FreeAdvice to discuss what is required of you if you wish to post as an attorney on this forum.

And I will notify the moderator of FA once again of your posts here. I did this previously when you first posted. You might have missed an email from FA (it could have been directed to your spam folder) so you should look through your emails.

I have read some of your Twitter posts. Interesting. :)

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
The post on October 10 by Bruce Minnick included a commercial link and was reported to the moderator - and the commercial link and message were edited out of Bruce’s post.

In other words, you shouldn’t count spam posts when determining the age of the thread.
Because of the editing, I of course had no way to know it originally a spam post. And I'll note that your post previous to that (the last one in thread before that Oct 10 post) was Sept. 29, so the thread was still not all that old IMO. :)

quincy

Because of the editing, I of course had no way to know it originally a spam post. And I'll note that your post previous to that (the last one in thread before that Oct 10 post) was Sept. 29, so the thread was still not all that old IMO. :)
Fair enough. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">