• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Chrono

CdwJava said:
And Heaven help them if they ever get out of line with a girl!
Am I being out of line, or were you just pointing that out?

CdwJava

Chrono said:
Am I being out of line, or were you just pointing that out?
Just pointing it out. My boys are expected to tow the line. Though I still find it suspect that a 20 year old claims to have a non-sexual interest in a 16 year old.

Carl

Shay-Pari'e

CdwJava said:
It would certainly be the 'old fashioned' way of doing things - asking permission to 'court' (a.k.a. 'date') their daughter. You'd have to do a lot of selling to convince me, however ... but fortunately, I'm on another coast and I do not HAVE any daughters - only sons. And Heaven help them if they ever get out of line with a girl!

Carl

And they are such cuties, you know your going to have to watch them. :)

C

Chrono

CdwJava said:
Though I still find it suspect that a 20 year old claims to have a non-sexual interest in a 16 year old.
Is that the only thing you were concerned about? Carl, I wish you could know me better so you wouldn't have to worry about such a thing.

Sex definitely isn't something that I'd be after, with anyone, including her. I'm not as sex crazed as you've probably seen other people. It isn't even on my things to do list. I've got more exciting and enjoyable things I'd much rather do than to be too busy worrying about that. I really hope that this has at least decreased your suspect about me.

CdwJava

--PARIDISE-- said:
And they are such cuties, you know your going to have to watch them. :)
I already do ... the oldest one is already girl crazy (Lord help me - he's only 10!). And he has his sights on the daughter of a local university cop - whose aunt also happens to be a probation officer ... he could be under close scrutiny some day!

Carl

CdwJava

Chrono said:
Is that the only thing you were concerned about? Carl, I wish you could know me better so you wouldn't have to worry about such a thing.

Sex definitely isn't something that I'd be after, with anyone, including her. I'm not as sex crazed as you've probably seen other people. It isn't even on my things to do list. I've got more exciting and enjoyable things I'd much rather do than to be too busy worrying about that. I really hope that this has at least decreased your suspect about me.
I don't know you, so my suspicions will always be piqued. And by my way of thinking, it just isn't right for an adult to have an interest in a child.

While she may be physically attractive to you, and while emotionally the two ages are very similar, both of you are effectively at different points in your life ... or should be. She's still at school every day doing high school girl stuff, and you are either in college or working full time (hopefully), and this should lend itself to differing interests and schedules.

But, I'm not necessarily inclined to think the worst ... only to think suspiciously.

Carl

Shay-Pari'e

CdwJava said:
I already do ... the oldest one is already girl crazy (Lord help me - he's only 10!). And he has his sights on the daughter of a local university cop - whose aunt also happens to be a probation officer ... he could be under close scrutiny some day!

Carl
13 will be the "Golden" age, you wait and see. I will mail you soon with all the pics from Mexico. My PM box is full, or so I think, to tired to figure it out. I'll mail you this week.

For the Poster?

Sorry, but you need to grow up, let her be a 16 yr old girl. She has no idea what she wants out of life yet.

PS.

Carl has a beautiful clan of blond boys.

Last edited:

CdwJava

--PARIDISE-- said:
My PM box is full, or so I think, to tired to figure it out. I'll mail you this week.
Yes, it is full. I tried to reply to an earlier PM from you ... but, alas ...

And I have a better pic of the lads that I can put up at the link ... when I get a few moments at home.

Carl

C

Chrono

CdwJava said:
I already do ... the oldest one is already girl crazy (Lord help me - he's only 10!).
Girl crazy at ten?! I didn't realize he'd go girl crazy that young.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">