• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stealth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Kids - how about we all just chill out, have a glass or five of eggnogg and feeeeeeeeeeeeeel the loooooooooooove!

Last edited:
F

FJ1200guy

DAMN, I almost crapped my pants laughing so hard at the "poking a stick through the bars of the monkey cage at the zoo!!" comment!!! :D

Yes, Jet is a dick, and yes he's deluded if he thinks his original post was 100% accurate, and yes he has his nose up the butts of his little butt-buddies on here like HG... but DAMN the guy is frikkin' FUNNY!

"All the little monkeys get excited, and stick their fingers up their butts and sniff."

Daaaaaaaang the mental images!!!! lmao

Now pardon me while the FJ-monkey corners the little tigger-monkey in the corner here.... heh heh ;)

Happy Holidays, all.

JETX

If you think that was funny, you absolutely MUST see the video that I linked to.
You will fall off of your log!!

Now, where is that little crippled kid that always comes around this time of year whining about letting his father leave work early???

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
CAPrincess said:
What's eggnog made with? :confused:
uuuuuhhhhh eggs? And cream, and rum. And trust me that it is God's gift to mankind. Especially the way my Momma makes it!

F

FJ1200guy

dangit, I can't take this... TOO funny, Jet, that damn monkey falling like that!!!! :D I've never laughed as hard at a thread as I have for this one... this thread even comes with MPEGS! lmao

JETX

Broke me up in laughter when I first saw that!!!
In fact, that whole site if full of different video downloads. Some of them are incredible...... and some hurt when you see them (like the pole vaulter!!).

T

texasmomlost

Y'all are bad!

I clicked on that dumb link I Am Always Liable posted, the "You are an Idiot" and now this monkey poop smelling stuff?

I think I am not going to click on links anymore.

That was hilarious JETX.

Grace_Adler

JETX said:
What a bunch of idiotic uneducated simps!!

** Well isn't that nice that he thinks we are all uneducated and simpletons? There are plenty of educated people on this board.

If you would just get your OWN head out of your asses, you would see that my original post on this issue was absolutely correct. Lets take a look:

1) Rather than give an intelligent and accurate subject (like: "I'm stupid and can't do a search on the forum for a words like 'speed control' "), the writer says, "Stealth". Like that is supposed to be some big clue as to a legal issue. Hell, she doesn't even say anything about this being an 'orphan' post in response to another thread!!

**I did a search THE ORIGINAL POST WAS DELETED!!!! Hello Big Red Truck! I said I couldn't find it so obviously that means I looked for it!!! You're the only one who took like it was supposed to be some big legal issue! You're the only one who cared if it was or not. It was not even directed to you. If you take a look at the first post it says "Hey, I couldn't find that post about setting the cruise control at 25 mph on a car but I remember you and someone else was wondering if it could be done and to let you know." I clearly stated that the post was not around and it was related to it. She knew what I was talking about because I said was it was related to. WTH?

Oh so now we are resorting to name calling. Does that mean I can call you names too or is that special treatment you guys get? Maybe a notice needs to be posted letting us know our boundaries and that some people can do as they please but we can't.

Your personal opinion and interpretation of this thread doesn't mean it is a fact or that it makes it correct.

2) Rather than post this idiotic drivel in the CORRECT forum, it is posted here in "Child Custody, Visitation & Support", when it clearly has NOTHING to do with that.

**On the correct forum? I gave the link to where the post is, unless it's been deleted again. No I haven't bothered to look yet because I don't care if it has been or not at this point. The post was on THIS FORUM" by IAAL, he copied it from the other but stealth's and gobanas responses were on the thread that was on THIS FORUM but the original post was deleted and reposted with the post I was talking about and I gave the damn link!!! What is so hard to understand about that?

Also, I'd be glad to post it in the right forum, when they make one for OT posts.

Also, I don't understand why I'm the one getting singled out for making OT posts when there are plenty of others around.

3) The writer can't even answer the most simple first question asked, "What is the name of your state?". And answers with: "chaotic"

**Chaotic was a joke. What? Y'all are allowed to make jokes but we can't? I needed to post the name of my state for this post? Sorry. You know what? A hundred years from now it won't even matter.

4) Then when an educated person tries to read the post, it makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever, to anyone!!

**I am educated sweetheart. I take honors courses in college and have a GPA of 3.6. My major is Political Science so I can go to Law School and be an attorney, just like you. :D Maybe then I can come on here and throw some weight around and talk crap to everyone without getting bitched at for it. I also have achieved many other accomplishments.

It made no sense to anyone? Well how come everyone else that has posted on here knew what I was talking about except for you?

And then finally, all of the idiot writers, some with all of two or three posts, gets on the bandwagon and post their drivel in response to my 100% ACCURATE post.

**Whatever. There is obviously no talking to you because your mind is too narrow. What's wrong? Are you ridin' high on the cotton pony?

I would have originally attributed this your "follow the mother hen" responses to the proximity of Mars to Earth, but I guess it is just the fact that some idiots will follow anyone.

** Yeah ain't that the truth? We've all seen that over and over again. ;)

Ya'll have a nice day now, ya'hear!!!
:D

**You too. Merry Christmas Scrooge.

Nice to know that some people get to do whatever they want on here but others can't. Everyone should get the same treatment and set the same examples if the rest of us are going to get bitched at for it.

I can't believe we have to walk on eggshells on here constantly. Y'all make a list of rules for everyone to follow but yet there are many on here who don't and get away with it, and the same people who bitch at us for it are hypocrites because they do it too and won't set an example.

Yes, I am closing this thread because I think the fact that I was jumped on for this post was stupid when everyone else does the same thing and worse. Believe me, if I knew it was gonna be such a huge deal that I made this post and it was gonna bother you sooooo damn bad, I would have never posted it. God knows we don't wanna piss you off anymore then you already are. I just thought it was ok since everyone else does it.

I made it perfectly clear what I was talking about and who I was talking to. If after explaining this and it wasn't clear to begin with, then I'm at a loss for words. It can't be made it any plainer. I do want to thank those of you for trying to help me explain things and who understood the post and didn't have a problem with it. If anyone needs to add anything and would like to post, just let me know.

I'm still going to be the bigger person and try to get along even though it appears he doesn't want that. All I know is you need to chill out and lighten up! I mean really, you can't go through life sweating the small stuff. I still don't understand why it is such a big deal, and why you approached me in the manner you did. You couldn't say "I don't understand this post. Could you please explain it to me? At this time I don't think this is appropriate in this forum because I don't understand how it is relevant. So could you explain further or edit your post? Thanks." How hard is that? Maybe you aren't capable of doing that or maybe you just enjoy coming on here and making people feel like crap. If that's the case, that is pretty sad. I also don't understand why I am the one singled out for something everyone else does.

I just thought of a couple of things you could use and I could hook you up. LOL

It's all good though JETX, I still love you even if you don't love me. LOL :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">