• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

subpena question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fireboat1

If you have nothing to hide,then stop obsessing. Its probably a side effect of your divorce stress.It hurts,angers and more.I know when i was going through my divorce,i was worried about everything.So sick I lost tons of weight cause I couldnt eat.just worry.Even things that wern't going to happen I imagined..Let her spend her money by having useless hours of work done.I have been reading these forums for a long time and can tell you ,your going to continue to get replies that arent compassionate.I believe your a good person ,but suggest you send topics that seek legal info.You dont need outsiders giving you more to be angered at. Good luck,

1Peter169

fireboat1 said:
If you have nothing to hide,then stop obsessing. Its probably a side effect of your divorce stress.It hurts,angers and more.I know when i was going through my divorce,i was worried about everything.So sick I lost tons of weight cause I couldnt eat.just worry.Even things that wern't going to happen I imagined..Let her spend her money by having useless hours of work done.I have been reading these forums for a long time and can tell you ,your going to continue to get replies that arent compassionate.I believe your a good person ,but suggest you send topics that seek legal info.You dont need outsiders giving you more to be angered at. Good luck,
Thanks. Good advice....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">