• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

subpoena financial records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

djb

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ
Can I subpoena my ex-wife's bank records for discovery purposes regarding child modification? I am going back to court to modify child support and believe that she has assets that are not being disclosed on her financial affidavit. I would rather not have to get an attorney to draw up the subpoena, is there a standard format that can be used, and what am I allowed to ask the financial institution to provide regarding her bank accounts?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ
Can I subpoena my ex-wife's bank records for discovery purposes regarding child modification? I am going back to court to modify child support and believe that she has assets that are not being disclosed on her financial affidavit. I would rather not have to get an attorney to draw up the subpoena, is there a standard format that can be used, and what am I allowed to ask the financial institution to provide regarding her bank accounts?
What is the actual basis of your wanting to modify? Do you have anything to suggest that she was not being truthful?

What do you expect her bank records to show?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">