• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

supervisor is harrassing me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

You Are Guilty

If you look deeper into my background you'll find your assumptions about my professional past (and present) are 180 degrees wrong.
I can only base my opinion off what you post here, and so far, it's not particularly impressive. Telling folks to fabricate claims of discrimination merely because they (like everyone else) fall into a protected class with no other indicia of discrimintion? Surely you jest.

Not only that, doing so makes people with legitimate discrimination claims bear the brunt of the liars. "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and all.

So you may be Ralph Nader for all I care - your advice here has been a disservice to both lawyers and litigants alike.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">