• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

supplemental initial disclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peculiarwheel

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I agreed to supply detailed damage calculations and relevent documents by Sep 7, 2014 to the Defendants Lawyer...and jointly filed that agreement with the court. I don't have that done yet. My question is was it even required to have a statement as to when I would supply that in the first place? Where can I find the rules that governs when I must give that information and how...and finally...what could I do to delay providing that information until another co defendant catches up (he avoided service for 5 months and just now answering).

Any info would be appreciated.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
As you were advised in your other thread, seek the advice of an attorney: https://forum.freeadvice.com/civil-litigation-46/joint-several-liability-604274.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">