• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Surveillance abuse by LEO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obiee

What is the name of your state? IL

Would a general complaint about undercover deputies from another county use surveillance abuse on me to the DA or AG help curb that rude behavior?

I feel it is unnecessary. I do what normal people do. I've shared my concerns with my commissioner and state reps about this.

Just Blue

Would a general complaint about undercover deputies from another county use surveillance abuse on me to the DA or AG help curb that rude behavior?

I feel it is unnecessary. I do what normal people do. I've shared my concerns with my commissioner and state reps about this.
Very doubtful that the DA or AG would interfere with a police investigation. What you may consider "normal" LEO may consider a felony.

quincy

If the deputies are undercover, how have you been made aware of them and their surveillance?

quincy

“Rude” IS an interesting word choice. :)

obiee, for what reason (do you believe) are you under surveillance?

quincy

rockerfox

Ahhh. So obiee doesn’t do what normal people do ... which is to vaccinate against a deadly virus.
I wonder if OP bases his decision to not take the vaccine on some bible verse.

The same bible also says people can't eat fat Lev 3:17, can't eat pork Lev 11:7-8, can't eat shrimp or anything lacking fins or scales Deuteronomy 14:9-10, planting two different crops side by side Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of mixed fabrics lev 19:19, can't cut the hair on the sides of your head or clipping the edges of your beard Lev 19:27, tattoos Lev 19:28, can't work on the sabbath Exodus 35:2,can't eat anything mixing meat and dairy Exodus 23:19, so i hope the OP is staying away from cheeseburgers or Whoppers.

quincy

The same bible also says people can't eat fat Lev 3:17, can't eat pork Lev 11:7-8, can't eat shrimp or anything lacking fins or scales Deuteronomy 14:9-10, planting two different crops side by side Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of mixed fabrics lev 19:19, can't cut the hair on the sides of your head or clipping the edges of your beard Lev 19:27, tattoos Lev 19:28, can't work on the sabbath Exodus 35:2,can't eat anything mixing meat and dairy Exodus 23:19, so i hope the OP is staying away from cheeseburgers or Whoppers.
It’s possible.

Whatever he is basing his no-vax position on, it could cost him his life.

zddoodah

Huh? How about you tell us, factually, what is happening?

I've shared my concerns with my commissioner and state reps about this.
Commissioner of what? What "state reps"? If you're under surveillance by law enforcement, your state senator and representative aren't likely to get involved.

If you think something inappropriate is happening, retain the services of an attorney.

adjusterjack

To be fair, he said moral grounds not religious grounds.

Merriam-Webster has three definitions for "moral."

1 - concerning or relating to what is right and wrong in human behavior.
2 - based on what you think is right and good.
3 - considered right and good by most people.

74% of the US population has received at least one dose.
63% of the US population have been fully vaccinated.

Those figures indicate that most people in the US consider the vaccine right and good.

Definition 3 suggests that a moral person would get the vaccine.

Ergo, OP is not a moral person.

quincy

obiee also said that he believes the flu vaccines he has had over the years are the cause of his declining sex drive ... and he wants to sue the drug company.

But it doesn’t sound like his vaccine concerns are related to the “surveillance abuse by LEO” (unless perhaps he is in the business of making fake vaccination cards).

Last edited:

Just Blue

I'm gonna bet it's not the vaccines fault or the Pharmaceutical companies that developed them. Although it might be the fault of whatever is causing OP to have an undercover investigation targeting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">