• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Off hand I would venture to say that they are based on the analysis that they are a form of income due to a job related injury. In that sense, they are different from civil suit judgments where the defendant acted with malice or fraud. However, you should check with a tax attorney near you for the best and most current advice on taxes. You can find one at attorneypages.com.

Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential