• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thanks for the advice home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rayshawnee

Just wanted to give you an update. I posted in October asking if I had a right to terminate my lease based on the behavior of other renters. I was in Prescott Arizona and college kids were having a great time. Peeing off the balcony, kids with no clothes on in the hot tub. Parties all night long. Well, we gave notice after only being there 3 months with a 12 month lease. The management was so nice because they were aware of the problems and your suggestion of my rights they refunded us part of our money for rent, depsoits and everything they actually paid us to leave!!. It was great!! Thanks again!!

Shawnee Moreland

HomeGuru

I am happy to be of help and thanks for the update. Sorry you have to miss the parties, nudity, frivolity and everything.

R

Rayshawnee

Thanks I am sorry I have to miss it all as well. It reminded me of the old college dorm days! Didnt think I had all that fun:) But I guess I did!!
Take care,
Rayshawnee

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">