• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The Wall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA.
I bought tickets to see Roger Waters at the Pond.
I have changed my mind.
I would like to sell my tickets.
Is it illegal if I make a profit?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA.
I bought tickets to see Roger Waters at the Pond.
I have changed my mind.
I would like to sell my tickets.
Is it illegal if I make a profit?
Watch out Frank. The Pink Floyd ticket police are out looking for people who are doing just that:rolleyes:.

These old rockers...I just don't get some of them. He couldn't sing when he was in his prime, what :confused: does he think that he's mastered the technique just because he's had more time to practice:p

Watch out Frank. The Pink Floyd ticket police are out looking for people who are doing just that:rolleyes:.

These old rockers...I just don't get some of them. He couldn't sing when he was in his prime, what :confused: does he think that he's mastered the technique just because he's had more time to practice:p
Cool-Im selling them.
I figure I could just play the wall at home-and sing along-probably sound better-then again maybe not:p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">