• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Think?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I have read through these post, I realize that my space means nothing, as far as evidence in court.

But, I do have a question? What do you all think about a parent, who has their profile picture up, on the my space, with there middle finger in the air?

This is a parent fighting for custody, stating they want the child sole legal and primary,

False allegations and lies, just to try and stop the other parent to any access.

Only because they hate the other parent. period. And can only think about themselves.

Yes, child suffering here, one parent wants the other one dead.

Just want to know what you think about that type of pic? And ask if it says anything?

Just to share my experience...

I have screen shots of my husband's ad and photos, looking for "women for one-on-one sex" on a just for sex dating site, and e-mails from that same time making it look like he's trying to make our relationship work. To me, besides being scummy and possibly asking for an STD, it shows lack of credibility or honesty. But I've been told it means squat to a custody case.

Therefore I would think that someone giving the bird on MySpace would mean very very little.

Wow.....

Wow**************..so be it**************.

I guess I think differently, I think that it may have no bearing on custody.

And maybe it should not.

But, to me, it is trash.

Wow**************..so be it**************.

I guess I think differently, I think that it may have no bearing on custody.

And maybe it should not.

But, to me, it is trash.
In response to which post? The issue of the one-fingered salute, or the other, er...one-fingered salute (that of my husband)?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
OH come on. HOW MANY THREADS ARE THERE ON THIS ISSUE? knock it off. I have responded to at least two of them. This is getting OLD!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">