• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This board..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

. . . and the penalty is death by firing squad - - or, getting back with your husband - - whichever doesn't hurt as much.

IAAL

MySonsMom

. . . and the penalty is death by firing squad - - or, getting back with your husband - - whichever doesn't hurt as much.

IAAL [/B][/QUOTE]

LegalBeagle Naked...Death by Firing Squad...Getting back with Hubby...

Let me get back with you. ;)

A

Always searching

Possibilities, possibilities.......

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Leagle first would be interesting, then.......

HomeGuru

My response:

Ya, but all it takes is one to give you that beautiful, high-pitched, voice you've been wanting.

Just think, you could learn to sing "Paliacci" and sing with the Three Sorpranos.

IAAL [/B][/QUOTE]

That's right. Then you could do a duet with Minnie Mouse and sing backup with Alvin and The Chipmunks.

Yikes, then you'll have no chestnuts to roast on the open fire. No testicular fortitude. We'll have to call you Lego Bagel.
What is the difference between a stud muffin and Lego Bagel?
Lego Bagel is the one with the hole in the middle.

[Edited by HomeGuru on 12-06-2000 at 06:52 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">